Monday, August 22, 2005

The day is getting closer. I got a call from the unit today. 0600 hours Friday the 26th, BDUs, soft cap, bring A bag and pistol belt with ammo pouches. I'm glad I don't have to pack a lot of stuff. I don't have a lot of stuff to take. I'll just have a book to read. I might have to break down and get a Gameboy Advance for a little entertainment. I'll certainly need a little entertainment besides reading books and magazines all the time. I could only take so much of that. I'd like to get a PSP (Playstation Portable) but those things cost $249! I think I'm gonna wait until I have some money. Besides, I want to save up for my laptop. I've been doing some research and trying to decide which laptop is right for me, what I'm going to be using it for. Movies, music, e-mail, blogging, and of course video games. Time to hurry up and get everything ready. Friday will be here before I know it. I'm glad I don't leave until this coming Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter