Friday, August 19, 2005


Well, today was my last day at Arizona Heart Hospital. I've been working there for over 4 yrs and it has finally come down to this. I'm going on deployment, getting ready for Iraq. Pretty soon I'll be leaving. Today on the other hand was a weird day at work. The power was out, not just for a little while, but for the whole day. I got not one but two cakes. I said my goodbyes to everyone and told them that I'll keep them posted and let them know what's going on. That's why I created this blog. So everyone will know what I'm doing and what I'm up too. I plan on posting photos online as well. I only have one week left. I won't be working so I'll have more time to start getting ready for my deployment. I want to thank everyone for their support and I want to tell them to e-mail me if they'd like. I'll certainly reply. I'll post my mailing address as soon as I find out what it is for those that would like to send care packages.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Merry Christmas! It can be not because of where you are & what you are doing for all of us, but because of the first 6 letters
of CHRISTmas! We have your picture
up @ the House & all over AzHH! We
think about you & pray for you & your Unit everyday, and sometimes more! We pray too, for your wife & kids! Just wanted to give you a "shout" & remind you.."hoo-hah!"
Take care of yourself! Your in my
Prayers!
Chaplain

12/24/2005 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter